"Shouldn’t the only boy in sorcery school share some kind of secret bond with the only girl in a class of male warriors? I’d have thought you and Sif got together for tea to commiserate about your hatred of the opposite sex?"- Amora to Loki, Thor: Son of Asgard #7 (via tricksterwins)
i hate being a girl.
- we get our period monthly and it hurts and it makes us feel uneasy.
- we get sore after sex while guys dont
- when we’re pregnant we’ll be suffering for 9 MONTHS
- we need loads of clothes
- we need shoes
- make up stuff
- nail polish
- WHEN GUYS JUST NEED A TUX AND SOME TIES!!
- AND THEY DONT HAVE TO ALWAYS SUFFER
- IM MAD!!!
Books that people read romantically but shouldn’t because they’re missing the point:
- Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
That’s your opinion.
there’s nothing romantic about a pedophile rapist, the senseless murder-suicide of teenagers because families can’t get their shit together or the hypocrisy of the roaring 20s
FINALLY SOMEONE SAYS IT